Cleaning a kitchen seems like a daunting project, isn’t it? But for better results break the entire kitchen into different sections for better maintaining and cleaning your kitchen. Adding some great music will lead you in cleaning your kitchen with joy. Saving time, applying different techniques, and preparing a checklist are the core elements of cleaning your kitchen. It is important to start cleaning your kitchen from the sink. Keeping it shiny and empty is your job. Not only sink but the entire kitchen is needed to be kept clean for enjoying your cooking process. Quick and easy tips of cleaning your kitchen are described below:
Quick and easy tips of cleaning your kitchen appliances
- It is very easy in cleaning your kitchen appliances; blender is a tool that is used in your regular routine. A great tip for cleaning your blender at home is after making your drink, take the blender directly into the sink.
- Add a little drop of dish washer and pour water. Take it back to the switch for oning it. Run it for approximately 20 seconds and guess what, the blender is clean and up to date to use for next time.
- One of the easiest ways to clean your microwave oven is to use a handful of toilet paper. Maker it wet and places it in the oven on a high temperature for at least 3 to 4 minutes. Of course, you don’t need a science experiment to know that how vapor works for cleaning the humidity present I the microwave.
- Once the wet paper towel cools down, using it for cleaning the interiors of the oven is helpful. For deodorize, mix half cup of lemon juice into a cup of water and heat it for approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Keep it in the microwave for 6 to 10 munities because of its deodorant, the microwave will be fresh again fort the use.
- Cleaning your kitchen appliances is an easy process, the glass jug that is supplied with the coffee maker has more chance to develop a bowing effect and patchy look. it is observed more when you left the jug unclean for a longer period of time.
- For understanding the quickest tip to clean the glass jug, you will need some ice cubes, lemon and salt. Fill the half jug with ice cubes and add lemon to it. Cut the lemons in two half and squeeze it well into the jar.
- Add 3 tablespoon of salt in it. Swirl the mixture container for at least 3 minutes and the entire jug will come out clean as before. Rinse it well under the tab and clean it with the help of a cloth. Cleaning your coffee maker in this way will lead you in the process in a better way.
- If you want to maintain a nonstick in a better way, most of them say of not using soap or scrubbing the surface. It might lead to damage the surface of nonstick. So how to clean it? Use salt for cleaning it. Rub some amount of salt on the surface and it will lead your nonstick oil free.